The Milford Public Library is pleased to offer a wide variety of eBooks/audiobooks and digital magazines for your enjoyment. For all services, you must have a valid Milford Public Library card.
First-time users: log in and click on HELP on the right side of the Overdrive page. This will help you download any necessary free software to make the downloading process work.
Once you complete this one-time process, you are ready to start browsing the downloadable audiobooks and ebooks.
Overdrive is also compatible with Kindle readers.
General OverDrive Help:
With RBDigital, you can easily check out and read full digital copies of over 250 magazines such as Newsweek, Bon Appetit, Fitness, Forbes, National Geographic, Ladies Home Journal, O magazine and many more. Magazines can be viewed on a computer or on many mobile devices including tablets and smartphones. Best of all, you keep the magazines in your account as long as you want – they never expire and there are no overdue fees.
1. Click here to open the RBDigital website.
2. Click Create New Account near the top right.
3. Enter your name, library card number, email address, and create a password.
4. Browse and select a magazine you want to checkout.
5. Click Start Reading. You will now be able to read your magazine.
To read a magazine from your device:
1.Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free RBDigital app.
2.Use the RBDigital app to read your magazines that you have selected from the library's magazine collection link.
General RBDigital Help:
- RBDigital Tutorial Video
- RBDigital Frequently Asked Questions
- RBDigital User’s Guide and Instructions
Tumblebooks (e-books for e-kids!)
For login, use milfordlib
For password, use libra
Then input your library card number