Adult Summer Reading 2020 runs from July 11-August 22.
This year's summer reading program is open now and continues through August 31.
Curbside Service Continues!
You can now download the myLibro app and use it to place holds, schedule a pickup time, and let us know when you've arrived for your pickup.
myLibro is available for Android devices through the Play Store and for IOS devices through the Apple Store.
myLIBRO instructions available here!
Many libraries have returned to system-wide holds, allowing for the placing of holds beyond our collection.
Be sure you have a confirmation from the Library that your items are ready before arriving at the library.
Please be patient! This is something we've never done before. Details of this service may change over time.
Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 8:00pm
Friday - Saturday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Yes, even during the Summer for 2020!)
1. If you currently have materials on hold, you will receive a notification when items are available for pickup.
2. Materials will be checked out to your account, bagged and sealed.
3. Let us know you've arrived via the myLibro app or call 248-684-0845 and choose Option 6.
4. Items can be picked up in the front entrance vestibule. Bags will list your first initial and last name. Please do not enter the vestibule if a staff member or another patron is still present.
1. Request online through the catalog or contact the library at 248-684-0845. Choose Option 3 for Adult Materials or Option 4 for Youth and Teen Materials. You can also request items via the myLibro app.
2. If the items are available, items will be checked out to your account, bagged and sealed.
3. Items will be available 1/2 hour after your call, if within pickup hours. Otherwise, the material will be available the next day during pickup hours.
4. Let us know you've arrived via the myLibro app or call 248-684-0845 and choose Option 6.
5. Items can be picked up in the front entrance vestibule. Bags will list your first initial and last name. Please do not enter the vestibule if a staff member or another patron is still present.
Library Services Update
We are so happy that we can begin the reopening process! Like all area libraries, we'll be reopening in stages.
Stage 1 was virtual services only.
Stage 2 was staff returning to the library to prepare the building, receive required training, and process materials. Virtual services continue.
We are currently in Stage 3, Curbside Service. Curbside Details available here. Virtual services will continue during this stage.
We expect to start Stage 4 "Limited In-Person Library Services" soon!
Dates have not been set for Stages 5-6 at this time.
Stage 5: Open to Public with Social Distancing Protocols
Stage 6: Open for Regular Business
Follow us on social media to get the fastest updates on library services during the Covid-19 pandemic:
The book return is open! All materials being returned must be returned to the outside book return at this time. If you have something that will not fit in the return, please call the library at 248-684-0845, option 2 to make other arrangements.
If you don't have a library card, you can apply for an instant digital card by clicking here. You'll receive a card number and PIN via the email address you used to sign up. That card number can be used for digital resources offered by the library. Once the library can re-open, we'll ask that you come into the library to verify your address.
We've added a couple of WiFi hotspots to the library so that coverage is available in the parking lots. Note: Coverage is better in the South parking lot. WiFi is available 24/7.
Programs and use of the meeting rooms have been cancelled through the end of August. We expect that further cancellations will need to take place.
Click HERE to sign up for an Instant Digital Library Card
You'll receive a card number and PIN via the email address you used to sign up. That card number can be used for digital resources offered by the library. Once the library can re-open, you'll need to come in to the library to verify your address.